Admins can transfer players between divisions (age groups) by searching the order and transferring. However, once the team has been submitted to Affinity, you cannot transfer a player between programs (FHSC -> HSC) without a change in affinity. From Tim Copeland:
- If they are in Affinity with one club and want to be transferred to another
- one, I have to cancel their registration for the first club, then they can
- be pushed through by the second club. If you guys have any more of these,
- let me know and I will fix it for you. I am actually getting to know the
- Affinity system better each day.
- On Wed, Aug 21, 2019 at 12:51 PM Mark Janes wrote:
> Thanks for figuring this out!
> The clubs affiliated with Lincoln Youth Soccer occasionally move players
> between clubs due to:
> - Parent was confused and registered for the wrong club
> - Team couldn't be formed, players moved to a team on another club
> If there is anything we can do to properly transfer kids between
> programs, let me know. I'm maintaining a wiki of tips on how to get
> things done in Blue Sombrero.